Saturday, June 25, 2005

haunt me!! haunt me!! do it again

show no. 11 himsa, scars of tomorrow, the agony scene, the esoteric, the burning down @ the pearl room


the show was really good. it was at a venue I had never been to out in mokena. it was nice to get there in only about 25 minutes unlike going into the city. there really weren't that many people there, I would say less than 200.

setlists from what i can remember

himsa- seminal.....the destroyer.....girl in glass.....jacob shock....kiss or kill.....dominion.....when midnight breaks.....rain like the sound of panic.....cherum

scars of tomorrow- abandonment....suffocation words.....as we choke.....to watch you burn.....design your fate....

the agony scene- prey......scapegoat....scars of you disease.....the darkest red.....we bury our dead at dawn....habeas corpus

the esoteric - ram faced boy.....sonambulist.....make fine dreams.....until the grave gives the ghost......this is dedicated to the prettiest one....his eternal enemy....they also did a misfits cover but I forget what it was


now playing.......the esoteric-make fine dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home