feelin like i'm 15
Show no. 10..........06.12.2005 Comeback Kid, Terror, Modern Life is War, Suffocate Faster @ The Clearwater Theatre.
So this show was kind of far away from home like 58 miles but I decided to go anyway. I am really glad that I did I had so much fun during Terror singing along I felt like I was seeing biohazard way back when.
from what i can remember their set list included...push it away...keep you mouth shut...overcome....spit my rage...all i've got...one with the underdogs....not this time....out of my face........the rest of the songs I don't know
from what I can remember of comeback kids set...........false idols fall.....wake the dead.....talk is cheap....partners in crime.....
thats it i guess.................
So this show was kind of far away from home like 58 miles but I decided to go anyway. I am really glad that I did I had so much fun during Terror singing along I felt like I was seeing biohazard way back when.
from what i can remember their set list included...push it away...keep you mouth shut...overcome....spit my rage...all i've got...one with the underdogs....not this time....out of my face........the rest of the songs I don't know
from what I can remember of comeback kids set...........false idols fall.....wake the dead.....talk is cheap....partners in crime.....
thats it i guess.................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home