Sunday, January 16, 2005

shows shows shows

so today I decided to take a ride to the metro to buy a ticket for Low and Pedro the Lion, I am really looking forward to this show it will be my 4th time seeing low and my 4th time seeing pedro too.

I also decided that in my attempt to listen to heavier music I mine as well attend a "rock show" i haven't been to one of those in ages, so I bought a ticket to see Atreyu and Unearth at the house of blues.

I also picked up tickets to see modest mouse at the congress theatre. hopefully the last two will not be total disasters.

headbangers ball was pretty good last night heard a couple of new bands I liked which hopefully i will pick up stuff from eventually. hopesfall, terror and maybe love is red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home